Monday, May 31, 2010

The Direct Shooter.

Welcome to the political pistol. My name is Victor Armendariz and I am running for Congress in District Four. I thought for my first entry I would write in the spirit of the old west. So put on your spurs, saddle up, and lets hit the (campaign) trail. I would like to state right out of the gate, that all readers are welcome to open up discussion. Just lock, load, then fire away. I will shoot straight regardless of the issue and there is no issue that I won't entertain. The main issue that is burnin' a hole in my holster is Fair Tax! You may hear me ramblin' on bout it, but I believe in it, so I'm sticking to my guns. I won't waver on that there issue and if you suggest otherwise, I might get all Dirty Harry on you. You got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

I hopped on this political wagon train because the current administration is chapping my hide. I am seeking liberty and freedom for Americans just like those old powdered wig wearin' men intended. I will be sharing more with you folks as the days on this trail carry on. We will have a rootin' tootin' good time and learn as we go. I hope to bring justice to this "town". Everybody in District 4 needs a cowboy they can count on. So at high noon this election season, hop on your horse and go vote. When the dust settles and the smoke clears, I hope to me the last man standing. And don't forget- I'll be your Huckleberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment