Sunday, June 6, 2010

Speak softly


and carry a big stick. No words ever seemed clearer or rang truer than these regarding an incident that occurred on the campaign trail recently. One of the Caucasian Republican candidates for the Georgia District Four race decided to pull the race card in order to push forward their agenda. I was at the event to bare witness to the most under minded and under developed ploys for media attention thus far. Most people would disagree with me, but I don't believe that "bad press" is "good press". I joined this race to achieve a few things: to make a difference in a time when a difference needs to be made, to see these changes make a better future for my family, your family, and the next generation, and of course most know that I believe the first step to achieving those two things is to enact the Fair Tax. I know that being true to myself is always best and only the weak play dirty. Please keep these things in mind when you vote in the primaries on July 20, 2010. Our nation has seen enough of this negativity perpetuated, let's stop it now! Vote Victor Armendariz!

No comments:

Post a Comment